Doncaster Council’s Strategic Procurement Team in partnership with Mexborough Business Centre was delighted to host a Supplier Engagement and Business Networking Event as part of Doncaster Business Month.
The aim of the event was to provide Doncaster businesses with an opportunity to meet with procurement specialists from a whole host of Public Sector organisations, Framework Providers and Consortia operating within Doncaster and the region.
Businesses were able to drop in to meet with buyers and find out about forthcoming tendering opportunities.
Below is a list of organisations who signed up to exhibit:
- Doncaster Council – Strategic Procurement Team, Business Doncaster and Buying Team
- Doncaster & Bassetlaw Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- NHS Doncaster Clinical Commissioning Group (Morning only)
- East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce – Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS)
- Doncaster Chamber of Commerce
- Enterprise Europe Network
- Yorkshire Purchasing Organisation
- South Yorkshire Fire & Rescue
- One3One & HMP Lindholme
The event was supported by Business Doncaster and Doncaster Chamber, who were in attendance to provide general business advice, support and guidance.